There are a few bits of general information to keep in mind about New Life Taxidermy Studio. We are open by appointment only and will only mount legally harvested game. Endangered or other non-game species will only be mounted with the proper permits.
Information regarding pricing and payments:
- A deposit of 50% is required before beginning work on any trophy and is due within 30 days of receipt of trophy.
- Failure to pay the required deposit within 30 days could result in the trophy becoming the sole property of New Life Taxidermy.
- A cancellation fee of $50, plus any charges for materials and labor for work already done, will be applied to any order canceled for any reason.
- Unless other arrangements are made in advance, the remaining balance, plus any packing, shipping, or delivery charges, is due within 30 days of notification of completion of mount.
- Accounts over 30 days past due will be charged 10% per month or fraction thereof for storage and maintenance of trophies. Accounts over 90 days past due will result in the trophy becoming the sole property of New Life Taxidermy.
- Unless discussed in advance, we will store mounts that are paid in full for up to 90 days free of charge. After 90 days a storage and maintenance fee will be applied.
- A returned check fee of $30 will apply to checks returned to us for any reason.
- Once we have finalized your instructions and you have signed the contract, we will begin work and it will be impossible to make pose changes.
- We accept cash, check, money orders, Visa, or MasterCard.
- All sales are final.
Copyright © 2011 New Life Taxidermy All Rights Reserved.